Ah, it's Monday again, after all the holidays. Does it feel good, or does it feel like... Monday? Me, I'm not so sure.
We made these fries a few weeks ago, as part of a snack-y dinner. They were really good, particularly with the edamame dip I posted about earlier. Titus loved them too. You can totally adapt the seasoning of course - I'm a cumin fan, but I'm sure paprika or garlic would be great as well.
Sweet Potato Fries
3 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
salt
1 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
Peel the potatoes and cut into wide fry-like sticks. Put them in a plastic bag - add the olive oil and seasonings, and mix well.
Pour into a baking pan, and make sure you only have one layer. Bake at 200�C for 20-25 minutes. Give the fries a good shake after half that time.
Recipe in Swedish:
S�tpotatis Frites
No comments:
Post a Comment