Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Wagamama Stockholm


Wagamama has finally opened in Stockholm! This is a great noodle bar resturant that I've been to in London (and they also have locations in many places all over the world) and I've really been waiting for it to come to Stockholm, too. So, we had dinner there last night. And I'm sorry to report that it wasn't that great. Not as good as the ones in London, for sure.


The food was fine, but both my dishes (duck gyozas, shown along with ebi gyozas in the top pic, and yaki soba) were on the dry side, and didn't taste like much. Service was.. well, rushed. I understand the waitress, I really do - there was a line, and we had finished our food - she clearly wanted us to leave. But she could have been a little less obvious about it, perhaps? Anyway. We did leave, and ended the night with coffee and a cookie-on-a-stick at Espresso House instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment