Tuesday, November 2, 2010

REAL TALK

I want to say something.
I have wanted to say this for a long time, but in all honesty, I haven't been brave enough.


Words hurt. No matter where they come from. Please next time you say something hurtful about someone, consider how you would feel if the same things were said about you.
I understand that negative criticism is a part of my job, but honestly sometimes I can not comprehend how cruel and immature people can be.
I would like to stand up for every person who has ever been bullied, or made fun of and remind YOU to never allow what anyone says to ever make YOU feel bad about yourself.
To every single person who reads this blog--please believe in who you are and always do whatever you want to do, no matter who tries to put you down.
You can honestly be anything you want to be, and don't EVER let anyone tell you otherwise.
Life is too fucking short to let the assholes ruin it, and that is a lesson I am currently learning.

I love you guys,
Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment