Friday, October 29, 2010

In the news - me!

choctrufflecake-1

I'm featured in Aftonbladet Mat & Vin this weekend - Aftonbladet is one of the daily newspapers here, and Mat & Vin is their food section. Or really, it's not about me, it's about my chocolate truffle cake. Which you should totally make if you haven't already. It was part of a spread about chocolate cakes, and I was experimenting to make it a bit more interesting but in the end submitted the recipe plain.

In the photo, you can see some vanilla-candied limequats, which totally sounded yummy but ended up being.. well, almost inedible. The flavor was delicious - but the skin of the limequats was too thick and chewy, almost impossible to swallow. Oh well! I intended to make it with kumquats, which I believe have slightly thinner peel, and I'll definitely try that for something else soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment