The bride was very pleased with the end result and the towering cake was made the centerpiece at the wedding. A proud moment indeed. I've now very much improved since; as wedding cakes are more a weekly agenda for Su and her crew.
Both outspoken and friendly; I was excited to meet them way before the wedding. They are so much fun to be around and I can imagine their wedding to be one hell of a party too! Kim is possibly the most organized bride I've ever met. She had the folder; the details, all picture clippings in tact and well versed with her cake lingo; impressive! haha I loved her ideas for the cake and they wanted it themed with the French Fleur d lis.
More than a handful of weddings cakes later; I'm still making mistakes and booboo's attempting to transport them; I've even stupidly repeated those mistakes on occasion :(
I've got a 5 tier cake waiting to be delivered to a wedding in a couple of hours. I really should run.
No ... wait;
mental note: Never RUN with cake. NEVER
No comments:
Post a Comment