Literally.
Long serrated knife in right; knife in cake;Knife through cake; knife through left! *BLOOD*
That was basically what disabled my entire left palm saturday morning. I had 3 little cakes and 60 cupcakes to deliver by 7.
Mini Cakes and cupcakes for the morning weekend traffic at our Delectable outlet were waiting to be covered and decorated. But how?!My handy pair of sugar crafting 'machines' were reduced to one. My first thought was "CRAP! I don't have a band-aid big enough!" Haha I eventually made do with 4 band-aids.
It's a good excuse to work on more paper work and writing; attend my weekend Salsa lessons for a change! Sleep maybe? Haha
*sigh* I need to learn to work calm and collected.
I guess haste was what got me into this in the first place!
I can almost hear Chef James in my head going: "I told you so Su Yin!"
No comments:
Post a Comment