Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Give strength..

... to those who can't reach out to their partners this Valentines day.
I try to not think of distance as what keeps us apart; but instead distance that binds us unconditionally as one.

To those who share similar faith with Jo(Australia) and I(Malaysia);
I wish you love, warmth and satisfaction on this nightmare we recognize as the 14th of February. Of course it's difficult when everyone around us is celebrating with candy, flowers, kisses and dinner dates to boot; but what we are holding on to is worth much more. Dedication and a promise is priceless in comparison; and that's what we're so lucky to share with our partners this Valentines day. The insignificance of physical distance should be forgotten; it's a celebration for us too!
Be grateful for this one in a million opportunity of having shared something so special. Having stayed so true to a person despite it all is the best valentines gift imaginable.

...To those who have yet to meet their rightful partners; I wish you luck, I wish you patience and many invitations this Valentines day. It's all about opportunities no? Hehe love appears in many unexpected forms. I've found the love of my life; and I wish that same feeling for those who still remain hopeful. Don't stay indoors this Valentines day! Be out! Have a good time meeting the rest who share your temporary faith. The cupid aims better that way. *grin*

oh! don't forget your friends and family! They deserve a whole lot of loving attention too! Flowers for your moms boys!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment