So, I made strawberry sponge cake (layered with whipping cream, coz it's kind a hard to get a strawberry fillings in my area..) Anyway, I hope T loves the cake..
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Hadiah dari seorang sahabat...
This special order came from someone who lives in Masjid Tanah, Melaka (Emy - my fp friend).. she ordered this cake for her best friend who lives in the same area with me... tak lain tak bukan T @ Ruzi, who is also my fp friend... Since Emy wanted me to write "Happy Birthday Adib & Nur" (referring to T's kids), the only cartoon character that I could imagine was Dora & Diego.. for me, these two characters suit them very much...
So, I made strawberry sponge cake (layered with whipping cream, coz it's kind a hard to get a strawberry fillings in my area..) Anyway, I hope T loves the cake..

So, I made strawberry sponge cake (layered with whipping cream, coz it's kind a hard to get a strawberry fillings in my area..) Anyway, I hope T loves the cake..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment