*ARgh* the Munchies!! It's unfortunate that I am convinced I am able to bake a batch of cookies faster than a quick trip to the gym! *sigh* The exam's better be over soon. I need to start off with damage control A.S.A.P!
Crunchy Choc Chip Cookies.
1 cup sugar
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
1 cup corn oil
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp salt
4 cups plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Cream butter and sugars. Beat in egg + oil+ milk. Fold in dry ingredients with a wooden spoon. Chocolate chips last. Spoon teaspoons full of batter onto a baking sheet and bake in 190 degree oven for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops brown.1 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
1 cup corn oil
1 egg
1/3 cup milk
1 tsp salt
4 cups plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla essence
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
I made a variation of double chocolate ones as well. Divide the mixture into half and add 1 heaped tbsp of cocoa powder into the batter. Mix well to combine. Bake as usual.Back to the books for me! *sticks a cookie into mouth* MmMMmmmm...Evil!! * sob!*
No comments:
Post a Comment