Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Happy Mother's Day!

This blog entry is specially dedicated our beloved Moms!
Happy Mother's Day to the Queens of our Hearts!
Priyanka: On this special day, I would like to celebrate you for always being there for the good and bad times, for believing in me and constantly encouraging me to be the best I can. What more could I ask for. Love you mom, Happy Mothers Day!,
Love lots;
Your darling daughter, Priyanka.

Su Yin (biboo): Mommy! it has been a few years since I've been able to spend Mothers Day with the family, and I miss you ever so much! On this special day which commemorates motherhood, I would like to sincerely thank you for the many lessons you've taught me, the silly antics which brought us laughter, the many times you've supported me through even the most ridiculous ideas I come up with and the how you've constantly made me feel important. You've been the mom every little girl wishes for; and I intend to make you proud.

Amrit: Dear Mummy, you are special in more ways than you know. Mother's day is a perfect day to thank you for all of them and to wish you the loveliest things and all the joys in life. Thanks for being so wonderful! Happy mothers day, Love lots; Amrit.

No comments:

Post a Comment