
It's the Elvis for me. I get it on half white, half wheat, grilled with thick gobs of extra chunky peanut butter, sweet banana slices, a luscious drizzle (or pour) of honey, and if that wasn't heart attack inducing enough, slices of crispy bacon tucked in. Apparently this was Elvis' favorite late night treat. It's now one of mine. There's every flavor and texture in here - the soft mellow bananas, crisp warm bacon melting into savory peanut butter mixed with chunks of nuts and gooey honey binding everything together between hot toasty bread. What a way to go.
(I'm such a loser. I bought their cookbook just for the sake of the pretty pictures even though none of the recipes in there are actual recipes but more along the lines of, "how to assemble a variety of pb&j's")
240 Sullivan Street
Greenwich Village
New York, NY 10012
(212) 677-3995
No comments:
Post a Comment