Friday, December 9, 2005

Student Created Blogs

Here is a comment on one of Jesse's posts:

Mr. Craig, remember me from bio? I think that your blog on Creation vs. Evolution is fantastic. I believe that discussions over controversial topics are a way to promote students to be more open-minded. I would appreciate it if you read my entry on your blog and if you (or anyone that reads this) would go to my blog, http://simonvskenneth.blogspot.com/ to witness an outside of school discussion of religon vs. atheism. Feel free to post your thoughts. Evolution is a hot topic. Thanks.


And I believe the same thing happened in Kristin's class - students created a separate blog to talk about some things they wanted to discuss. I think it's interesting that some of our work has now spawned students discussing - on their own time and their own intiative - some very important issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment